Innovative bubble film, made in the EU, combines surface and corrosion protection and cushioning but is still recyclable and environmentally friendly
Using Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI®) technology, the bubbles protect a variety of metals, including carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass, silver and stainless steels, without leaving film or residue on packaged items. CorShield® Bubble Bags are non-toxic and recyclable. Components that need protection are placed in the bags and in matter of hours, the vapor from the VpCI® bubbles saturates the enclosed airspace. The VpCI® vapor migrates through the air to reach all exposed metal surfaces. The VpCI’s then condense, forming a thin, protective layer. CorShield® VpCI Bubble Bags are designed for cushioning and surface protection applications.
- Simple, safe to use.
- Provide a unique combination of cushioning and corrosion protection
- Multimetal protection through Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI) technology
- VpCI vapor does not interfere with subsequent processing (painting, welding, cleaning, soldering, etc.)
- No adverse effects on plastic (lexane), optics, elastomers and other non-metallics
- Complete product protection during storage as well as during domestic and overseas shipments, eliminating any rust claims.
The product meets NACE TM0208-2018 standard for corrosion protection as well as German TL-8135-002 standards for corrosion protection.
CorShield® Resealable Bubble Bags come in customer requested dimensions.
You can find more information about the product here https://ecocortec.hr/eng/corshield-resealable-bubble-bags-powered-by-nano-vpci
Need a High-Resolution Photo? Please Visit: www.cortecadvertising.com
For a PDF version please click here.